Fundraising & Refinance
We help our clients raise the capital they require to fund and enhance the businesses they run be it property or carpet fitting through equity and debt funding.
In practice this means we offer clients financial solutions from the whole spectrum of finance be that; Debt funding via banks and specialist lenders, private lenders and investors and institutional funding from crowd funders and venture capital funds.
We can broker:
- Bridging & Short Term Finance
Ideal for Property Investors buying a property doing refurbishment work then exiting.
- Commercial Mortgages
Growing a Professional Buy to Let/HMO/MUB Portfolio or purchasing your trading premises.
- Cash Flow Finance
Merchant Cash Advance is a great way to raise finance quickly based on the sale of future receivables
- Development Finance
Established property developers can access funds to convert, refurbish or build new properties.
- Development Exit Finance
Allows developers to move on to the next project without waiting for sales to complete.
- International Investor Mortgages
If you find it difficult to get property finance not being a UK resident, we can help you make those acquisitions.
- Leasing & Asset Finance
Looking to expand or buy another trading business but can’t afford the capital outlay? Leasing and asset finance could make that possible.
- Overseas Trading Finance including Forex
Doing business overseas has many technicalities one of which shouldn’t be getting paid.
- Funding for mergers and acquisitions through Venture Capital, Private Equity & Debt Issues
Looking to sell your business, buy a competitor or merge we can lead the funding negotiations and present you to funding partners able to assist.
- Business Sale
We don’t broker business sales in the traditional sense, we look for ways to buy the business directly from you making the whole process simple and efficient.
- Unsecured Loans
Do you need to purchase stock, computer equipment, employ staff or rebrand?
- VAT/Tax Finance
Many funders will help you spread the cost of tax bills over 3 to 12 months.
What we are more than aware of is making sure a business is right for investment in the first place – be that from a buyer, external funder or your own business reinvestment, this is why we provide strategic services that look for effective ways for your business to make more money. Ensuring the prior planning is correct has shown to save our clients hundreds of hours of lost or dead time, which includes renegotiation of supplier agreements or simply reviewing the current business plan ahead of applying for funding or reinvesting profit.
We support you with:
- Direct business purchase.
- Partner/Supplier development strategies that include FX restructuring.
- Sustainability planning.
- Continuity planning, disaster recovery and customer risk analysis strategies.
- Growth planning.
- Non-Executive Director positions.
- Investment preparation/investment pitching.
- Nominated Director/Chair Service.
- Business development (sales) strategy and implementation support.
- Shareholders agreement development (Pre-Legal.)
- Pre-sale assessments & business valuations
- Insurance & Protection planning through introductions to established Insurance Brokers and Independent Financial Advisors.
- Business Plans, Forecasting & Valuations
- Succession planning, exit preparation and business sale negotiations.
- Support with Corporate Finance Services; mergers & acquisitions, Management buyouts/In’s and valuations.
- Infrastructure research and market conditions reports from top UK research and funder publications.
- Arranging meetings, conference calls and overseeing the total project management through to completion.